Followers

Saturday, May 20, 2017

IMAGINE THAT! DIGISTAMP MAY LINK-UP ANYTHING GOES

Hello There Crafty Friends,
I want to let you know that there is a challenge going on at...
The theme for this challenge is...
Anything Goes
Here's my mid-month inspiration card for the challenge using Bee Girl...
Here is what I used to make my card...
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils 
Digistamp By: Imagine That! Digistamp
Darice Embossing Folder 'Bees Buzzing'
Darice Embossing Essentials 'Bee/Honeycomb/Flower'
Here's the promo for this adorable image...
http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p25/Bee_Girl.html
 And that's my DT card.
I hope you like it and it gives you some inspiration.
Come join us in the fun!

Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry x

I entered this card in the following challenge...
 A Gem of a Challenge #194 - Spring Fever
Scrappers Delights #66 - Anything Goes
Send a Smile for Kids - Bright Colors 4 Kids
Crafty Catz Challenge #371 - Anything Goes/Twist - More Than 2 Layers

10 comments:

  1. Sherry this is so precious. Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! The image is so sweet!! I love the flowers and the embossing!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Card. Seems that Bee images are the "In" thing for crafting at the mo. Wasn't long ago everything was Owls lol! Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight. Lisa DT A Gem of a Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Lisa! I have made an owl card recently as well, lol. :) x

      Delete
  4. Sunflowers always make for a happy card, and yours is no exception. Saw this at SAS4Kids and had to come in to view and comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Lillian! I agree with you about sunflowers, I love them! Thank you so much for your comment. :) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)