Followers

Monday, May 15, 2017

SCRIBBLES DESIGNS CHALLENGE #53 - BIG WHEELS KEEP ON TURNING

Hello Crafty Friends,
We have a new challenge going on over at...
http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com 
 The theme for this challenge is...
Big Wheels Keep on Turning

Here is my inspiration card for the challenge...
  Here is what I used to make my card...
Digistamp '#953 Emily's Trailer' By: Scribbles Designs
Quote '#0141 Park It' By: Scribbles Designs
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
 Kaisercraft 6.5" Paper Pad 'Fairy Dust'
 Yellow/White Cardstock Papers

And that's my DT card. 
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Come on and join us in the fun!

Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry x

 I entered this card in the following challenges...
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Home Sweet Home
Cards in Envy - Favorite Color Combo/Anything Goes

Here's the promos...

18 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so fun!! I love to camp so this makes me smile!! The camper is adorable!! The sentiment is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I like the colors you used too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun card love the image and fabulous sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so absolutely adorable! I love how you gave it a whimsical feel and the colors that you chose give it a great sense of movement and energy. The sentiment made me smile and this whole thing came together perfectly. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool card Sherry, and a never so true sentiment, love it. xx
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that yellow and blue camper! Makes an adorable card!! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute trailer image! Love the blue and yellow color combo too! Thanks for playing along with Cards in Envy ~ Annie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the camper idea.

    Diana @ Playing
    https://playingwithoutlimits.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)