Followers

Thursday, May 18, 2017

THE AVIATOR

Hello There Crafty Friends,
First I want to say thank you to my new followers. It means a lot to me. :)
I also want to share a card I made using the adorable image 'Aviator' that I received from
Cute As A Button for the Progressive Challenge on Facebook.
Aviator - Theme "For the Boys" Using Stripes...
I drew stripes on the plane and added gauge to make more stripes...
 Here's what I used to make it...
Digistamp By: Cute As A Button
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
DCWV 4.5"x6.5" 'The Old World' Mat Stack
Blue/White Cardstock Paper
Gauge 
Thank you for visiting. Hope you like my card. :)
Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry x

I entered this card in the following challenges...
Cute As A Button - Facebook
Cute As A Button #34 - MOM
Through the Purple Haze #125 - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #36 - Anything Goes
Crafting With An Attitude #27 - Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable. Love that image and your coloring. The gauze behind the image is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Lisa Lynn! :) x

      Delete
  2. This is so adorable!! The image is so cute!! You colored it beautifully!! What a fun card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Lisa! Have a great weekend yourself!:) Big Hugs x

      Delete
  3. This is fabulous!! Thats a fabulous image and you coloured it so beautifully! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much my friend! :) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)