Followers

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

CRAFTING BY DESIGN GDT

Hello There Crafty Friends,
I am so excited and honored! I was asked to be a Guest Designer for...
I was one of their April Spotlight Winners. So excited to have been chosen!
The theme for their challenge is...
Black, White and One Other Color 

Here's my card using this beautiful image...
Here's what I used to make it...
Digistamp 'Lilly' By: SheepSki Designs
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
Unbranded Frame Die and Corner Die
Flatback Pearls
White/Black Cardstock Papers

As you can see on the image, my one other color is blue. Which I even used on her face. :) 

I made the card with black cardstock paper. I used the frame die to cut out an opening in the font of the card. Then I taped the image on the inside of the front flap. Next I cut white cardstock paper to cover over the whole inside of the card and over the image. Then I glued the corner die cuts on and the flatback pearls.

And that's my GDT card. 
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Come on and join in the fun!

Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry x

I entered this card in these challenges...
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Anything Goes
Cuttlebug Mania - Frame It
Lemon Shortbread #43 - Anything Goes
Retarte #99 - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges #173 - Anything Goes 

17 comments:

  1. Congrats on your guest design spot!! This is stunning!! I love the image and the pop of blue flowers!! It looks like a snapshot!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Lisa! :) Have a great day yourself! Big Hugs! x

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your win and GDT spot-love the beautiful image and great colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations.
    Marja GDT Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful xx Followed you back... lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous job, and congrats on your Guest Designing spot!
    Blessings today and always,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous ! Thank you for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door! Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge and good luck!
    Regards,
    Sunila & Aditi,
    Dots to Lines- DT TTCRD
    www.dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so very much Sarah! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)