Followers

Sunday, June 4, 2017

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE #137 ATG/TWIST ADD A BUTTERFLY

Hello There Crafty Friends,
I am hosting the challenge this time over at
Digistamps 4 Joy!
http://www.digistamps4joy.co.za/eshop/
The theme for this challenge is...
Anything Goes with a Twist - I chose 'Add a Butterfly' 
My beautiful daughter loved butterflies, so any time I see one, it brings a smile to my face and makes me feel her presence. I miss her so very much each and every day.
Here is my inspiration card for the challenge...
  Here's what I used to make my card...
Digistamp 'Sweetheart Sally' By: Digistamps4Joy
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
 The Paper Studio 4.5'x6.5" 'So-So-Sweet' 
Prima Marketing Distressing Tool
Unbranded Vine/Leaf/Butterfly/Fence Dies
Paper Roses - From My Friend
Zots Glue Dots
Yellow Cardstock Paper

Here's what I did to make it...
I made the card with yellow paper. Next I cut the patterned paper to fit and used the distressing tool around it. Then I taped it onto the center of the card. I cut a piece of the same yellow paper to frame behind the image and used the distressing tool around it and the image as well. After rotating the yellow paper toward the right, I taped the image to it, then taped it onto the left side of the card. Next I cut a couple glue dots in small pieces and added them to the back of the fence die cut, then placed it on the right side of the image. Then I glued pieces of the leaves and vines on the fence, over the image and coming from behind the image. I then glued roses onto the vines and fence and glued the butterfly on the vine above the fence. 

That's my DT card, I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry x

I entered this card in these challenges.
 Eclectic Ellapu - A Touch of Pink and/or Purple
Come and Get It - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #59 - Anything Goes
 Hiding in My Craft-Room #303 - Summer/Color Challenge
Crafting with Dragonflies #82 - Anything Goes
Scrapper's Delights #67 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #246 - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Wk22 - Anything Goes
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Wonderful Wednesday - Anything Goes

23 comments:

  1. Your daughter is watching over you if not fluttering bye, love the card and memory of her.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creation. Thanks for sharing it with us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful picture of your daughter, Sherry. Annie is right...she is watching over you.

    The card is so sweet!! I love the image and the fence covered with blooms!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card love the cute image and die-cut embellishments-a beautiful picture of your daughter
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve the coloring Thank you for entering at CCCC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Sherry! Love the roses and that sweet butterfly. I love seeing what you've entered into our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede and love being inspired by it. :-D Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sherry your card is so precious. Love that butterfly and roses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Thank you for joining in the challenge at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photo and wonderful memories inspired by butterflies. My niece used to call them 'flutterbyes'.....Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Susan! Oh, how very sweet 'flutterbyes', love it! :) x

      Delete
  11. Love the dies and the gorgeous flowers! The butterfly is the perfect finishing touch.

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so very much Rae Ann! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)