Followers

Saturday, June 17, 2017

IMAGINE THAT! DIGISTAMP JUNE LINK-UP - ANYTHING GOES

Hello There Crafty Friends,
I want to let you know that there's a challenge going on at...
The theme for this challenge is "Anything Goes"

Here's my mid-month inspiration card for the challenge...
 Here's what I used to make my card...
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils 
The Paper Studio 4.5"x6.5" 'Tattered and Worn'
Prima Marketing Distressing Tool
Orange/Green Cardstock Paper

The featured set for this month is Giraffe with Coffee
And that's my DT card.
Hope you like it and it gives you some inspiration.
Come join us in the fun!

Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry x

I entered my card in these challenges...
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge #3 - AG-With Animal/Critter
Crafty Awesomeness - Anything Goes
Crafty Animals Challenge #3 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge #255 - Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. Sherry your card is adorable. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! He's so cute!! I love the colors and the background!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Lisa! :) Have a great weekend yourself! Big Hugs x

      Delete
  3. Love this. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card love the giraffe image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this card, so cute! Thank you for participating at Brown Sugar Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)