Followers

Thursday, June 29, 2017

SHEEPSKI DESIGNS CELEBRATION + FREEBIE

Hello Crafty Friends,
I want to let you know that SheepSki Designs is celebrating. 
Andrea has drawn her 100th image and wants to share it with you as a freebie.
Congratulations Andrea and thank you so much for the adorable freebie!
 
You can grab the freebie here...

I made a card I with it...
 
 Don't forget to stop by the challenge blog to grab this adorable free image.
Why not color it up and share with us what you did with it here...

Have a wonderful evening!
Happy Crafty Hugs!
Sherry x

6 comments:

  1. Sherry your coloring is gorgeous on that fun snowman card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhhhhhh this is super cute and gorgeous Sherry
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!! The image is too cute!! I love the coloring!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)