Followers

Thursday, June 1, 2017

SUNNY DAY CRAFTING CHALLENGE #41 TIC TAC TOE

Hi There Crafty Friends,
We have a new challenge starting today over at
SUNNY DAY CRAFTING
The theme for this challenge is...
Tic Tac Toe
http://sunnydaycrafting.blogspot.co.uk/
Here is my inspiration card for the challenge...
 Here is what I used to make my card...
Digi stamps by: Digistamps 4 Joy
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
 Unbranded Butterfly Die
Unbranded Doily Frame Die
Tattered Lace Dies 'Florentine Flourishes'
Paper Flowers
Flatback Pearls
Purple Cardstock Paper
 Ad tech Crafter's Precision Glue 'Fine Line'
Nail Stylus

I made my card with purple paper, then glued the doily frame in the center of it. I fussy cut around the image, then used a nail stylus on the back bottom of the image and on the back of the flowers. I wanted the bottom to round out and the flowers to stand out more. I glued the image onto the doily frame and glued a flatback pearl onto the hanger part of the image. Next I glued some flourishes onto each side of the image, coming from behind it. Then glued some onto the doily frame, wrapping the stems around it and weaving some. I then glued flowers on the flourishes. Next I glued a butterfly onto the left side of the image. Then glued pearls on each side at the bottom of the card.

And that's my DT card.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.

Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry x

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Sherry!! I love the hanging basket and the beautiful flowers!! The butterfly is a fabulous touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)