Followers

Saturday, January 20, 2018

BUNNY CUPCAKE WAGON

Hello There Crafty Friends,
First I want to say welcome to my new followers. :)
I have a card I want to share with you all for a challenge at The Outlawz.
 
I think this image 'Bunny Cupcake Wagon' is so adorable!
She looks like she is taking that yummy looking cupcake to a special person.

...Products Used...
Digistamp By: Di's Digi Stamps
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
The Paper Studio 4.5"x6.5" 'So-So-Sweet' 
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad 'Tattered Rose'
Flower
Plus Tape Runner
Pale Yellow Cardstock
 
Have a great day and thank you for visiting.
Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry x
 

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet!! The bunny is adorable!! I love the heart paper!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring and card. Great flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute. I just love the bunny image. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)